Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Self Portrait Analysis

The Self Portrait assignment was a very interesting one, mostly due to the fact that I had to find out a way to create one without 'professional' film equipment.  As mentioned before, my idea was to use my laptop and cell phone to capture footage.  Unfortunately, capturing film through my film is disastrous and really did not keep a clear image at all.  So that idea was trashed and I kept my laptop, for more than obvious reasons.  Anyway, I wanted my film to really capture my straightforward character, that as well as my goofy nature as well.  I included people who mean the world to me to encapsulate my humanistic and loving self.  I also wanted to capture something that I tend to a lot as well, and that is not give much about myself.  Not many people know how I really am and that it mostly me avoiding to be fully open to everybody.  That is really all I can say about my self portrait, and hopefully it did carry on with the actual film itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment