Wednesday, November 9, 2016

CUCALORUS!!

It is that time of the year! The Cucalorus Film Festival will finally be starting within the next few hours and I can't personally wait.  Being my first film festival, all the art being shown this weekend has me filled with excitement!  Though I will not be able to attend many of screenings (which is just unfortunate), the few that I planned to attend sure seem promising.  Here's is the list:

  • Pelican Eel Shorts - Sat. @ 1015 in Thalian Black
  • Delinquent - Sat. @ 1300 in Thalian Ballroom
  • Bumphead Shorts - Sat. @ 1900 in CFCC Union Station
  • Lumpsuckers Shorts - Sat. @ 2130 in Jengo's Playhouse
  • Secret Screening- Sun. @ 1915 in Thalian Main
This are the main screenings I will be attending throughout the festival and hopefully I will be able to get in to some of the social events and speak to fellow film makers and enthusiasts.  It will be a fun weekend and hope to see a bunch of familiar and new faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment