Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hands-On with Recording Sound



As you can see, sound has a special place in my heart.  Whether it is creating folly from small materials, to simple recordings of sound effects and dialogues, the sound aspect of film is very intriguing in enhancing a cinematic experience for the audience, as well as the filmmaker.  That is why when I am given the opportunity to take part in the process of recording, I had a blast.  With the sound recording we did for my experimental course, my thought process with what we were able to use from the raw recording and what could be enhanced in post-production.  My personal goal is to record sounds that showed a variety on the spectrum.  Did we succeed? Perhaps.  Time to put those sound bites to the test real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment