Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tis but a Post

Who am I?

I am a filmmaker on a journey to share my ideas and creativity to audiences all around.  My specific passion would be in the post production portion of the process.  From editing scenes, to working with sound and color, that is where my real passion lies.  I also would like to go towards the more on the actual production phase with film as well, specifically in animation.  However, film isn't the only medium I work with.  As an artist, it is crucial to explore a variety of mediums as for each medium can tell same story but in multiple ways.  That is why I like to challenge myself and my thought process.  The only TRUE obstacle in your life is yourself, so why not challenge yourself to see where you can go?  Art is limitless in a sense, so why not see where the creative path takes you.  Welcome to my blog and I hope you join me on this journey to search for the true artist hidden inside.

- Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment